The wine world is here to do business with you!
If you’re in the business of wine or fine food, the Vancouver International Wine Festival is the place to broaden your knowledge and keep ahead of the world wine curve. We are Canada’s premier wine show and one of the biggest and best in North America.
The 2016 Trade Days Conference will take place from February 24-February 26, 2016, at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Tickets go on sale Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
Trade Days Conference events are available only to those in the wine, restaurant and hospitality industries who buy, sell, serve or market wine in their business. Registration is required.
Trade Days Conference is sponsored by Wine Festival Ticket Policies:
- All tickets are final sale. No refunds, exchanges or replacement tickets.
- All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges and taxes.
- All attendees must be 19+. NO MINORS. Note: Two pieces of ID are required to enter all events.
- Please taste responsibly. Make a plan to get home safely.
- Festival events begin promptly. Seating for latecomers at formal sit-down tastings is not guaranteed and money will not be refunded. Program subject to change.
- 2015 Trade Days Conference Pass, Gold Pass and winery dinners are only avail. until Feb 10, 2015.
- Trade Days Conference Pass badge will be mailed prior to event.
- VanWineFest and Bard on the Beach do not accept liability for tickets lost or misplaced after they are printed and issued. Refunds, exchanges, and replacement tickets will not be granted.
Please note: Access to the onsite BC Liquor Store is for individuals with corresponding tasting room sessions.
TICKETS AND INFORMATION BY PHONE
Phone: 604.873.3311 Toll Free 1.877.321.3121
In person: 305- 456 West Broadway, Vancouver (corner of Cambie & Broadway)
Monday to Friday: 9:30am-5:00pm
Online at www.vanwinefest.ca
Why do I have to register for Trade Days Conference events?
1. All Trade Conference Events are restricted to those in the wine, restaurant and hospitality industries who buy, sell, serve or market wine in their business. In order to ensure that these events are only purchased by the above groups, each individual must register online, in person or by phone.
2. Trade tastings at 1:30pm (Buyer Hours) and 2:30pm require a nametag to access the room
Nametags identify two types of Trade clients: Buyer or Trade
- Buyer is defined as wine & food industry trade professional who purchases multiple cases of wine per month on behalf of his/her establishment.
- Trade is defined as members of the hospitality and food and beverage industry.
The registration process directs the customer to the correct Trade Tasting event & captures a name/title/company so that a nametag can be provided and mailed to the customer. Trade registration for nametags will be available onsite two hours prior to the event at the venue “Trade Registration” tables if a nametag has not been received in time.
3. It is a courtesy for both the wine producers & the attendees to know who the principal is pouring the wine and for the wine producer to know who is tasting their wines.